Thursday 25 March 2010


A great exhibition was sugested to me by my tutor, in  'Cube'. It is a Graphic Design exhibition, which is really interesting as you don't really come across an exhibition which is purely Graphic Design. The exhibition is a retrospective of Britians most celebrated Graphic Designer, 'Alan Fletcher'. I'm Looking forward to exploring his work, hopefully it may trigger some ideas.

Another exhibition I found was also sugested to me by a tutor called ' Walls are talking, Art and Culture', which is situated in the Whitworth Art Gallery. This exhibition is a combination of 30 artists work.

The Whitworth is also in Manchester like Cube, so it would make sense if I went to both on the same day.

Another two gallerys I will explore is 'CUC' - Cntrl Alt shift unmasks corruption and 'Walker Art Gallery' -John Moores prize winners 1957-2006. Which are both situated in Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment