Wednesday 5 May 2010

Bodoni

I firstly needed to select a font so  I began by reserching font types until I selcted an appropiate font type for me and my designs. I selected Bodoni. Bodoni is a font with a very large family. Bodoni has many copies, many replicars but only one original created Giambattista Bodoni. However the font which I will use and continue to throughout is not actaully the original but an addition, a replicar called Bauer Bodoni Black.Bauer Bodoni Black is a trademark of Bauer Types, an immitation of Bodoni.


Bauer Bodoni Black A-Z ( UPPERCASE)
Bauer Bodoni Black a-z (lowercase)

I will continue to use this font throughout my study. It will hopefully contribute to creating an interesting addition to Bodoni, complimenting the well known font.

No comments:

Post a Comment