Sunday 23 May 2010

The unintention of creating a design
I created a design earlier on repersesenting 'envy', almost by accident and really liked it. There was just something about it that caught my eye. So I went back and attempted to repeat the idea with each of the sins. I dont feel that the result was halve as successful as the first design. They didn't hold the same quality. But I guess thats it, it was the unintention of creating a design that created the outcome, not knowing what I would end up with, the excitment of it. So to force this was naive really. But I suppose the results are quite interesting and hold all the qualities of a good design so I am pleased. My original was a one off, which just makes it  even more inntersting I find.

Greed




Sloth




Wrath




Pride



Lust



Lust



Gluttony


No comments:

Post a Comment