Wednesday 5 May 2010

Photographs

The idea I happened upon for my FMP and my research into the seven Deadly sins is Typography. This idea developed, whilst analyzing the opening Credits, created by Kyle Cooper in Thriller, 'Se7en'. I intend to thoroughly explore typography within its background. Hopefully I will find this benificial when furthering my study in University. As at the present, I find it extremly worrying how little I actually know. I've went over it so many times in my head and have now decided I must act on it.



So I began by taking a body of photographs, which I may do something with. My idea is to take a set of Photographs, hopefully consisting of great compositions. I  will then allow the photographs to dictate the layout, ( maybe even colours) of my typographic designs, which I hope to develop as a starting point.

This wasn't anticapated; each photograph started to stick to the next, creating this really intersting idea. I could work with this. I find it fascinating how quite often it is the little unintentional things that become the most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment